The product can be used in combination with our HYDROGEN INHALATORS /see devices/.
Ocular hydrogen therapy is used in the treatment, prevention and prevention of macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, traumatic optic neuralgia, corneal alkaline damage, cataracts, etc. Read more in a medical report on the subject. /see report/
- Functions:Powerful antioxidant therapy and anti-inflammatory effect by saturating the eyeballs with hydrogen gas. High
- penetration and antioxidant protection
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Input Voltage: 5 V
- Product size: 185*65*88 mm
- Power: <15W
- Net Weight: 360g
- Certification:CE, EMS, ROHS, Pony
- Warranty:2 years
Product Features and Benefits:
- Optional heating function. Constant temperature 42 degrees atomization.
- Nebulizer with medication therapy co container in the form of aerosol (3-5 micron atomized particles).
- Suitable for various therapeutic eye drops.
- Innovative patented technology.
- Portable battery with high capacity 2000 mA.
- In combination with hydrogen therapy for maximum effect.
- Stylish and convenient design.
What are the therapeutic effects of hydrogen gas (H2) on vision.
- Hydrogen gas molecule is only 2 microns and has the highest penetration rate, H2 penetrates even into mitochondria and cell ncleus.
- H2 eliminates oxidative stress, which improves eye health and reduces the risk of macular degeneration and other diseases.
- Saturation with hydrogen gas improves microcirculation and improves the elasticity of blood vessels in the eye.
- H2 stimulates the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the mitochondria, which gives a natural influx of energy to the cells and prevents cell apoptosis in retinal diseases.
- The 1000+ preclinical and clinical studies done report that hydrogen has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-aging effects.
- Hydrogen saturation reduces fatigue, tension and revitalizes the perioral contour, which slows the aging process.
- Ocular hydrogen therapy is used in the treatment, prevention and prevention of macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, traumatic optic neuralgia, corneal alkali damage, cataracts, etc. Read more in a medical report on the topic. /see report/
THERAPEUTIC EFFECT. HYDROGEN-TOLERANT DISEASES
The information is taken from the website of the Institute of Molecular Hydrogen.
Due to the great interest in the topic CORONAVIRUS and the many questions received, we have put links to publications on the therapeutic effect of MOLECULAR HYDROGEN in PNEUMONIA, EBOLA, SARS(previous CORONAVIRUS) and other lung infections in the HYDROGEN MEDICINE menu /link/.
- Brain, cardiovascular, kidney and lung diseases, diseases of the small intestine and other organs, ischemia and reperfusion injury, recovery after organ transplantation. Molecular hydrogen reduces blood viscosity, improves microcirculation and elasticity of blood vessels.
- Acute and chronic central nervous system injuries, such as cerebral ischemia, neonatal ischemia and hypoxia, cerebral hemorrhage and post-ischemic hemorrhage, fetal hypoxic brain injury, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, senile dementia, and aging.
- Various inflammations, such as sepsis, hepatitis, pancreatitis and colitis.
- Drug toxicity, renal and ototoxicity caused by cisplatin. Lung and brain damage caused by paraquat and organophosphorus pesticides.
- Brain, spinal cord, lymph and gastrointestinal tract damage caused by radiation. Radiation burns.
- Metabolic diseases, diabetes, obesity, hypertension, arteriosclerosis, etc. Hydrogen gas lowers saturated fat, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Autoimmune, degenerative and allergic diseases such as asthma, psoriasis, macular degeneration, rheumatoid, etc.
- Hydrogen causes telomere shortening in cancer cells and inhibits tumor angiogenesis by removing intracellular RBCs, suppressing gene expression and vascular endothelial growth factor secretion. In addition, hydrogen water enhances apoptosis together with glutathione in HL60 cells in human leukemia H2 improves quality of life and outcomes in patients on chemotherapy and radiotherapy by protecting the liver and body from harmful side effects.
The World Health Organization lists Hydrogen Therapy as broad-spectrum with enormous potential. The WHO does not classify H2 as a medicinal or doping agent as it is a natural element in nature and does not have the characteristics of a pharmaceutical product.
ORDERS: ADD TO BASKET AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
SHIPPING: DELIVERY WITHIN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR WHOLE EUROPE.