The HIGEN1+ FILTER is a COMPOSITE PREMIUM FILTER with 4-stage filtration, a capacity of 3500 litres and a built-in sensor microchip that reads and displays its remaining life. The high level of filtration guarantees you crystal clear hydrogen water as well as a long service life of the electrolytic cell in the HIGEN1+ system. Components in its complex structure are:
- three-layer antibacterial filter
- anti-calcification filter
- ceramic filter
- carbon filter with activated carbon
FILTERS AND REMOVES:
- solid particles
- heavy metals
- The quality of the activated carbon used for filtration determines the taste and quality of the water. KYK uses only high grade activated carbon from Japan and does not compromise its products with cheaper activated carbon from China, Malaysia and the Philippines.
- Our products are manufactured and certified to GMP standards (International Manufacturing Standards for Medical Equipment).
- KYK products are approved and certified as SAFE.
After production, each individual filter is tested and inspected prior to shipment.
- KYK products receive approval and certification from many local and international professional quality control organizations.
- Since its inception in 1980, the company's products have received over 100 quality awards.
- KYK is an ISO13485 (Quality Management and Control in Medical Equipment Manufacturing) certificate holder.
- Safety certificate holder from South Korean Atopic Association.
- KYK products meet 55 quality indicators under the Drinking Water Rating System.
- KYK | No. 1 Water System Manufacturer in South Korea | Quality the Japanese Know!
- Model. HIGEN1+ FILTER
- Certification. CE, FDA, RoHS, GMP AND OTHERS
ORIGIN: South Korea
ORDERS: ADD TO BASKET AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
SHIPPING: DELIVERY WITHIN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR WHOLE EU.